Inside Sales Representative
LeadJen – Lead Development
LeadJen is a subsidiary of Acquirent LLC and is based in Indianapolis, IN. They are a leader in lead generation services and strategies for small to large size organizations. Through B2B appointment setting, Custom Lead Generation and Lead Nurturing, along with Data Services engagements, LeadJen can serve its clients through its expertise and flexibility to adapt to client and market needs.
Inside Sales Executives have a passion to win for the client and value a flexible work atmosphere. Representatives prospect through outbound cold calls to set highly qualified sales appointments for B2B clients that have complex solutions. LeadJen is not a call center environment and is seen as a strategic resource and extension of our client’s sales teams. Each associate is responsible for monthly appointment goals on assigned client projects. Candidates must project professionalism and competence via excellent oral and written communication skills.
LeadJen is looking for highly driven, sales focused professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset to join a like minded team and assist in the growth of not only our clients, but our company! If that seems like you, read on and apply!!!
*The Inside Sales Representative position is based in Indianapolis, IN and candidates within reasonable commute to the office will only be considered.
5 Key Qualities You Must Possess:
- Hands on problem solver
- Dependable, enthusiastic and accountable
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Positive attitude!
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Convert phone conversations to appointments, on behalf of the client
- Achieve monthly qualified appointment quotas
- Deliver unscripted responses and explanations of client’s complex product offerings
- Participate in training sessions, meetings, and skill building sessions with internal and external sales teams
- Creatively handle objections and qualify prospects based on budget, authority, need and time frame
To be qualified you will have:
- BA/BS Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Must demonstrate high levels of persistence and overcoming objections
- Ability to gauge and qualify prospective client interest
- Communicate effectively via phone with a strong written and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office, Internet and web-based email
Things you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation: Base plus commissions!
- Health benefits: Medical, Dental, Visions, etc.
- 401k plan offered
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Voluntary payroll deductions
- Collaborative culture and environment! No corporate red tape!
LeadJen is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.