Sales Executive - Software/SaaS
Sales – Sales
Acquirent fuels the sales funnel of innovative organizations nationwide - lead generation to close. From tech startups to large Fortune 500 corporations, Acquirent helps a wide variety of industries and businesses crush their sales goals. We provide best-in-class sales strategy, training, execution, and management to help our employees and clients grow. Our consistent focus on the success and progression of our team members earned us several spots on the Inc 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies.
Acquirent continues to grow and currently seeks talented, motivated, ambitious, and entrepreneurial-minded professionals to join our team. We currently have multiple clients looking for sales professionals with approximately 1-3 years experience in B2B Software/SaaS sales.
What you'll do:
- Master the intricacies of B2B sales from cold call to close
- Receive top-notch, continuous sales training from our sales managers, industry veterans, and the Acquirent leadership team
- Gain exposure to leaders in innovation and technology in their given space
- Achieve exceptional results for our client that you serve
- Become adept at selling complex solutions to large and small organizations where adaptability is key
What you won't do:
- Feel like a number - we’re a close knit bunch and we celebrate individual wins every single day
- Get bored - your coworkers are a social bunch who are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals
- Max out - we have clearly defined career paths and our Reps gain exposure to multiple industries
Who you are:
- High-energy personality with an infectiously positive attitude
- Hard working with 1-3+ years of past quota-carrying B2B sales experience
- Ambitious, motivated, and sales-minded
- Someone who excels in a dynamic, results driven environment
- A problem solver and critical thinker with fantastic professional communication skills
What you'll enjoy:
- Direct access to senior management – our CEO sits next to and works right alongside the team members every day
- Potential for travel based on client/business needs
- Competitive base salary and structured commission plan, commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy to ensure a solid work/life balance
- Mentorship program to quickly acclimate you to Acquirent and set you on a path to success
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Acquirent and its subsidiaries will not sponsor applicants for work visas.