Sales and Marketing Intern
LeadJen – Sales/Marketing
LeadJen is a subsidiary of Acquirent LLC and is based in Indianapolis, IN. They are a leader in lead generation services and strategies for small to large size organizations. Through B2B appointment setting, Custom Lead Generation and Lead Nurturing, along with Data Services engagements, LeadJen can serve its clients through its expertise and flexibility to adapt to client and market needs.
LeadJen work with the VP of Sales, Director of Business Development, and Marketing Manger to gain an understanding of B2B lead generation sales and marketing processes.
Applicants must have a prior internship experience to reference in the interview. Applicants must possess the mindset of a self-starter that is willing to ask for and take strategic direction, execute those directions with excellence and proactively seek ways to add their own unique value to those strategies. The applicant must also understand their own ability to control the learning opportunities afforded to them by actively seeking opportunities to learn through this experience.
LeadJen is looking for highly driven, sales focused professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset to join a like minded team and assist in the growth of not only our clients, but our company! If that seems like you, read on and apply!!!
*The Sales/Marketing Internship position is a seasonal to part-time role and candidates must be able to commit to working a minimum of 20 hours per week within a flexible schedule between 8AM-5PM M-F. This position is based in Indianapolis, IN and candidates within reasonable commute to the office will only be considered.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Prospecting support on behalf of LeadJen
- Observe sales calls with VP of Sales and Director of Business Development
- Assist in preparing sales presentations and new client contracts
- Attend new client kick off sessions
- Attend client calls with Client Account Managers
- Assist in preparing new campaign strategies’ including trade shows, email, and outbound calling
- Assess current campaigns to measure success and profitability
- Provide support with social media efforts
To be qualified you will have:
- Currently majoring in sales, marketing, and/or business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage numerous activities and support the efforts of others in achieving company goals
LeadJen is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.