Interactive Web Design Specialist- US REMOTE
Marketing – Digital and Demand Generation /
Actian transforms business by simplifying how people connect, manage, and analyze data. We do this with a passion for innovation, customer experience, and our people. Actian puts our greatest asset, our people, at the center and offers employees the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment focused on shared success. At Actian, we believe in culture add, and we don’t subscribe to ideologies that limit people’s potential. We don’t want people to just work here – we want them to belong here.
With a vision of being the most trusted, flexible, and easy to use data platform, our product portfolio includes the most performant data management, data integration, and data analytics products on the market. Customers use our cloud-native data platform to unify their data, explore and securely exchange data to run a variety of analytic workloads that provide real-time business insights at a fraction of the cost. Twenty-four (24) of the Fortune 100 companies use Actian technology in some of the most mission-critical applications that impact your daily life.
Actian is looking for an experienced Interactive Web Designer to join the Web Communications Team. This individual will work with a team of marketers and developers on high-visibility, high-impact web marketing initiatives. They will be responsible for improving visual elements on the Actian.com website, providing a better design consistency throughout the site, adhering to new brand standards, creating a better user journey, handling day-to-day business requests, and helping to move the website forward. A successful candidate will be curious, creative, highly analytical, and able to work autonomously to drive results as part of a large growing and dynamic cross-functional team.
- Design exceptional user experiences on Actian.com
- Create compelling user journeys across the entire website
- Build impactful layouts that drive results
- Make visual improvements on our website, test designs, and deploy best-in-class web design standards
- Improve design consistency throughout the website
- 5+ years of proven experience designing web experiences for enterprise-level businesses
- 5+ years of WordPress experience, or similar CMS
- Proficiency using tools for prototyping design concepts, systems, and frameworks
- A track record of leading successful web design projects
- A history of developing design solutions for large and complex projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to openly discuss the rationale behind all design-related decisions
- Strong knowledge of CSS and HTML
- B2B, SaaS, and tech industry experience
- Experience with A/B testing and user testing tools
- An understanding of SEO best practices, specifically with design related elements
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field, or equivalent experience
Why Join Actian?
- Employee focused culture that listens and invests in our people
- Competitive benefits (Medical, Dental, Pet, Parental Leave & Wellbeing Services)
- 401K matching, Annual merit, Corporate Bonus Incentives
- Flex-vacation program and hybrid work policy
- Career development planning and professional development
- Company Social Responsibility (CSR) matching program
- Friendly and Fun workplace
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.