Sr. Partner Specialist Manager [f|m|d] UK - remote
UK - Remote /
Sales – Strategic Alliance /
Sr. Partner Specialist Manager
Our Vision is to be the Most Trusted, Flexible and Easy to Use Hybrid Cloud Data Platform. Actian is transforming industries by empowering companies to accelerate application modernization and simplify the Cloud journey. Our customers use the Actian Data Platform to unify their siloed data, explore and securely exchange data to run a variety of analytic workloads that provide real time business insights at a fraction of the cost. We have 24 of the Fortune 100 companies using Actian technology in some of the most mission critical applications that impact your daily life.
The Sr. Partner Specialist Manager represents Actian in all activities associated with partner recruitment, partner business development and partner sales support. The primary responsibility of the role is to help grow partner sales. This is done through multiple activities including developing strategies with the partner for differentiation, market penetration, and revenue/margin growth as tools to achieve and surpass quota. In this role, you will work closely with System Integration Partners to generate leads and close deals to prove a successful Partner driven business in this new area.
Do you have experience incubating innovative technologies with a Partner ecosystem?
Are you a SALES-first thinker who can drive pipeline and co-sell with Partners?
Do you have experience successfully working with System Integrators in closing deals?
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we'd be thrilled to receive and review your application.
- Drive tight alignment with scale-managed SI Partners (initially HCL) to ensure coverage ratios and motions across Areas/geos are set and defined appropriately
- Provide and drive action from insights to the Leadership team, leveraging the partner team’s pulse that will help remove partner time roadblocks, increase capability and effectiveness of the team
- Coach and advise on sales motions/strategies. Drive awareness needed to meet targets, generate new business and accelerate the closure of existing opportunities
- Develop strategies and business plans with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive growth and revenue
- Manage acknowledgement, reporting and stewardship for revenue contracts and partnership agreements
- Maintain positive partner relationships and drive new acquisitions. Manage, monitor and review business operations
- Consulting and cooperating with other executives, board members, teams, and employees
- Develop and implement organizational goals & procedures. Identify improvement gaps and implement corrective measures
- 4+ years of related experience in: Sales or Channel management/leadership, Business Transformation
- Curious and success-driven personality that can drive clarity and business process through strong cross-business collaboration
- Proved ability to take engagements from incubation/one-offs to scale
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience building a sales pipeline/Go to Market offering with partners
- Excellent organizational and people leadership capabilities
- Thorough understanding of localized technology marketplace and trends
- Previous sales or partner experience with a strong record of accomplishment of results
- Expertise in Microsoft Suite and CRM tools as well as pipeline management
- Organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and quotas
- Highly organized, high energy, motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Proven teamwork capabilities as well as working independently
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Other related duties assigned as needed
As an expanding technology company with headquarter in Silicon Valley and further locations in the USA, Europe and Asia, we offer you an appealing overall package:
- Employee focused culture that listens and invests in our people
· A success-oriented compensation / fixed salary plus commission plan
· Company Social Responsibility (CSR) matching program
· Work-life balance in a home office with flexible working
· Wellness, Sport & Meditation App
· Buddy Onboarding-Program
· State-of-the-art work equipment
· Work & travel in an international environment
· Team events, trade fairs and seasonal on-site company parties
· Relocation package, if relocating from non-European countries
· Great teams, fabulous challenges, fun workplace
This position is not tied to any specific work location in the UK, but proximity to an international airport is an advantage. Mobile working is state of the art at Actian in such a position and we trust your self-organization in the home office.
If you are interested, please send us your resume/CV. We will get to know you in different team constellations via video calls.
All qualified applicants have the same chance at Actian - regardless of origin, age, religion, skin colour, gender, disability, gender orientation or gender identity.
In order to provide equal opportunities for people with disabilities, please let us know if you need special assistance during the interview process.