Enterprise Sales Director - United Kingdom [f|m|d] | Remote
UK - Remote /
Sales – Field Sales /
Our Vision is to be the Most Trusted, Flexible and Easy to Use Hybrid Cloud Data Platform. Actian is transforming industries by empowering companies to accelerate application modernization and simplify the Cloud journey. Our customers use the Actian Data Platform to unify their siloed data, explore and securely exchange data to run a variety of analytic workloads that provide real time business insights at a fraction of the cost. We have 24 of the Fortune 100 companies using Actian technology in some of the most mission critical applications that impact your daily life.
At Actian, we offer you as a team player a maximum of opportunities to celebrate success with us in the position as Enterprise Sales Director [f/m/d] for United Kingdom and to set milestones in the expansion of your business field.
The leadership team will support you in achieving your goals and developing into the best. You are also welcome to join us as a career changer. Diversity, variety and equal opportunities are actively lived values at Actian - you can expect an agile team that knows how to take on challenges.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Strategic management of the defined territory
- Active market cultivation and development of country-specific sales strategies
- Implementation and follow-up of market and customer specific targets
- Consulting and maximization of existing customer business and new customer support
- Expansion of relationship management with focus on strategic partnerships
- Generation of new customer business in the SME segment
- Revenue and margin responsibility as well as to related KPIs
- Regular customer visits and ensuring customer loyalty as well as negotiation of customer project conditions
- Proposal preparation, project planning and pipeline management
- Follow up leads from campaigns using personal networks
- Maintaining and analyzing CRM data to generate new partners & opportunities
- Team building, leadership and management
- 7+ years of sales and/or account management experience
- Commercial or technical degree (University degree, Bachelor or Master)
- Entrepreneurial personality who is understood and accepted by the leadership team, colleagues and developers as a thought leader in their field of expertise
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, including the ability to build and maintain productive relationships both internally and externally
- Independent, structured and thorough approach to work coupled with a high level of comprehension, flexibility, commitment and willingness to travel
- Multilingual negotiation & presentation skills with a high closing ratio
- Very good written and spoken English; ideally knowledge of another, european language - ideally native speaker
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, cloud, analytics, databases and ETL technologies as well as explaining enterprise software
- Extensive and consolidated industry network
- A confident handling of all common MS-Office & CRM tools
As an expanding technology company with headquarter in Silicon Valley and further locations in the USA, Europe and Asia, we offer you an appealing overall package:
- Employee focused culture that listens and invests in our people
· A success-oriented compensation / fixed salary plus commission plan
· Company Social Responsibility (CSR) matching program
· Work-life balance in a home office with flexible working
· Wellness, Sport & Meditation App
· Buddy Onboarding-Program
· State-of-the-art work equipment
· Work & travel in an international environment
· Team events, trade fairs and seasonal on-site company parties
· Great teams, fabulous challenges, fun workplace
This position is not tied to any specific work location in the UK, but proximity to an international airport is an advantage. Mobile working is state of the art at Actian in such a position and we trust your self-organization in the home office.
If you are interested, please send us your resume/CV. We will get to know you in different team constellations via video calls.
All qualified applicants have the same chance at Actian - regardless of origin, age, religion, skin colour, gender, disability, gender orientation or gender identity.
In order to provide equal opportunities for people with disabilities, please let us know if you need special assistance during the interview process.