Sr. Dev Ops Tools Admin - Global-Remote
Round Rock, Texas /
Information Technology (IT) – Dev Ops (IT) /
Our Vision is to be the Most Trusted, Flexible and Easy to Use Hybrid Cloud Data Platform. Actian is transforming industries by empowering companies to accelerate application modernization and simplify the Cloud journey. Our customers use the Actian Data Platform to unify their siloed data, explore and securely exchange data to run a variety of analytic workloads that provide real time business insights at a fraction of the cost. We have 24 of the Fortune 100 companies using Actian technology in some of the most mission critical applications that impact your daily life.
The Senior Development Operations Tools Administrator will be responsible for helping Actian to maintain the world class tools necessary to accelerate our development process.
- Maintain and improve our production development environment
- Assist in migrating onprem tools to the cloud
- Assist product teams by helping them to customize workflows for their environment
- Skills throughout the Atlassian tool suite (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- Basic understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud)
- Build tools experience including Jenkins, Nexus
- Tool migration and integration experience with other vendors
- Git knowledge