Senior UX Designer - REMOTE
Engineering – Engineering /
Actian is the leader in hybrid data management, cloud data warehouse, and data integration technology. Thousands of forward-thinking organizations around the globe like Bloomberg, Intuit, Lufthansa, and Citibank trust Actian to help them solve the toughest data challenges and transform how they run their businesses...with data.
Working alongside product, marketing, customer success, engineering, sales, and others the UX team is accountable for discovering and creating great user experiences for customers by focusing on our mission and core values.
Who We Are
Teaming to Win — Strategize, execute, and assess. We celebrate diversity and are excited about all aspects of the design process through initiating new ideas to create the best possible experiences.
Candid Communications — Open and honest. We work closely with talented people to define unified solutions based on research and data driven insights by focusing on people’s expectations and values.
Decisive Action — Be bold and act. We create compelling visual stories as inspiration for the value of design to uncover strategic business opportunities and advance our competitive differentiation.
Who You Are
- Passionate about research, prototyping, design, and validation
- Excited about enterprise UX solutions
- Confident leading, presenting, and reviewing work
- Willing to lean in and volunteer to go beyond the status quo
- Motivated to grow personally and professionally
- Receptive to feedback, learning, and continual improvement
What You’ll Do
- Champion the best possible user experience
- Collaborate with internal and external members to conduct research and design methods
- Uncover opportunities and guide product UX and CX
- Validate ideas through formative, summative, etc. evaluations
- Lead ideation of cross functional activities
- Present and articulate solutions to peers and stakeholders
- Communicate design rationale, standards, and execution guidance
- Actively contribute to on process improvements, Figma design system, and UX standards and guidelines
- As an expanding technology company based in Silicon Valley and further locations in the US, Europe, Asia and Pacific, we offer you an appealing overall package:
- Attractive career and training opportunities
- A success-oriented compensation / fixed salary plus bonus
- Flat hierarchies, appreciation, trust, and respect on all levels
- Work-life balance and hybrid working models
- State of the art equipment
- Work and travel in an international environment
- Team events, trade fairs, and seasonal company celebrations
- Support in relocation as well as visa matters, if needed
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.