Cloud Sales Representative
Egham, UK /
Sales – Business Development /
Our Vision is to be the Most Trusted, Flexible and Easy to Use Hybrid Cloud Data Platform. Actian is transforming industries by empowering companies to accelerate application modernization and simplify the Cloud journey. Our customers use the Actian Data Platform to unify their siloed data, explore and securely exchange data to run a variety of analytic workloads that provide real time business insights at a fraction of the cost. We have 24 of the Fortune 100 companies using Actian technology in some of the most mission critical applications that impact your daily life.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a full sales cycle Cloud Sales Representative to focus on the UK-Europe market, and to help new customers get more value from their data. From accessing data, enriching, and unifying data, to deriving endless new insights. Our team is growing to help more SMB to Mid-Market customers benefit from Actian Avalanche's Cloud Technology. Do you like helping customers achieve their goals, but want to spend less time traveling? In this role you will work as the inside territory Cloud Sales Representative for SMB and Mid-Market sales. You will achieve full cycle SaaS sales in a territory lead generation model - where you will be in control of the end-to-end customer experience. You will have access to the most advanced lead management and customer signal technology - including Actian Avalanche Customer Data Analytics Hub, Unified Salesforce scoring, Drift Chat, UberFlip for ABM, ZoomInfo, LinkedIN Sales Navigator, and an integrated sales and marketing team with a focus on customer success. While also acting as your own business developer, you will prioritize key customers and leads in your territory to provide exceptional customer purchase experiences. Your Territory Sales Engineer will be a key partner for successful customer engagements.
- Qualify accounts, including multiple prospects within one account/department leading to new sales opportunity creation – manager and develop leads in your territory in a strategic manner.
- Lead account and prospect research to build a world-class customer database for your territory in an organized manner utilizing advanced prospecting tools at your fingertips.
- Develop key messaging and content to drive repeatability against our ideal customer profile, targeted personas, and 1:1 account ABM.
- Manage an organized territory plan and maintain Salesforce.com with precision to represent your territory to sales management.
- Quota carrying inside-sales role with daily customer meetings (virtual, remote)
- Build relationships with VP and C-Suite prospects to build and manage your sales pipeline and forecast
- High volume of activity across outbound calls, targeted 1:1 email, and social media selling
- Deliver virtual web-based presentations with best practices for inside sales - partnering with Actian Sales Engineers
- Occasional travel may be required
- 2+ years technical sales experience with SaaS, and strong capabilities with data analytics in today's cloud market landscape
- You’re creative and a self-starter, with a desire to help people see a problem in a new light
- Experience owning full sales cycle from initial discussions, demo, to closing the business
- Ability to work with individual contributors, managers, and executives regarding customer meetings and Actian Avalanche solution selling
- You act independently when necessary, creating and executing plans for improvements and implementation
- Experience balancing multiple customers while getting results quickly
- Experience prospecting, time management, building relationships
- Data-driven and being highly organized is key to success in this fast past market
- Client management and organization/business awareness
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills for business and technical audience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.