Revenue Operations Analyst - Remote
Round Rock, Texas /
Sales – Strategic Alliance /
Our Vision is to be the Most Trusted, Flexible and Easy to Use Hybrid Cloud Data Platform. Actian is transforming industries by empowering companies to accelerate application modernization and simplify the Cloud journey. Our customers use the Actian Data Platform to unify their siloed data, explore and securely exchange data to run a variety of analytic workloads that provide real time business insights at a fraction of the cost. We have 24 of the Fortune 100 companies using Actian technology in some of the most mission critical applications that impact your daily life.
We are looking for Revenue Operations Analyst (Virtual - Remote) to help accelerate Actian's Cloud SaaS growth, and helping make it easier for customers to purchase our technology. As our first Revenue Operations Analyst hire, you will be an integral member to help scale our business. Reporting to Actian's Revenue Operations Leader, you will be at the forefront of new projects that have a direct impact to new revenue. You will play an important role in contributing to our strategic initiatives at a global level - all focused around our customers rapid adoption of our cloud SaaS technology.
- Plan and execute strategic initiatives across pre-sale and post-sale from campaign design optimization (systematic), to pipeline analysis, deal desk mechanics, through post-sale analysis -- how are we doing relative to our scale plans?
- Help implement improvements that deliver faster revenue by removing friction from the customer buying (and our sales process).
- Speed up the deal cycle globally by helping sales reps optimize deal structures (templated selling) to ensure best customer first impression and simplicity
- Feed insights into pricing and packaging strategy, maximizing deal value by increasing efficiency
- Partner closely with multiple levels of leadership to execute actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve customer experience
- Implement processes, tools, and dashboards to help monitor and manage the sales process and identify opportunity for improvement from early stage, mid stage, and later stage deal movement
- Establish the analytical core competency required for massive scale, including generating key operational cadence reports, interfacing with Sales and CS leadership to drive insights and partnering with business systems to ensure proper data structure and collection
- Support special projects where you structure business problems, evaluate different options, implement actionable recommendations, and track success
- 3+ years' experience in Sales or Business Operations - start-up experience is an asset
- 1+ year hands-on experience in operational roles across buyer journey (Sales, Marketing, Success) at high growth BTB software companies or equivalent (consulting, etc.)
- Experience with B2B SaaS business and Go-to-Market for Mid-Market to Enterprise customers
- Ability to work with go-to-market teams around revenue growth and customer experience
- Working with Salesforce, or other CRM, for data and process optimizations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets - SQL is an asset
- You are a proactive team player and approach business problems in a structured, data-driven manner.