Sales Development Manager [gn] EMEA
EMEA - Remote /
Sales – Business Development /
Sales Development Manager [gn] EMEA
Our Vision is to be the Most Trusted, Flexible and Easy to Use Hybrid Cloud Data Platform. Actian is transforming industries by empowering companies to accelerate application modernization and simplify the Cloud journey. Our customers use the Actian Data Platform to unify their siloed data, explore and securely exchange data to run a variety of analytic workloads that provide real time business insights at a fraction of the cost.
We are looking for a Sales Development Manager to manage, develop and grow our teams in the EMEA region. The Sales Development Team is responsible for growing our sales pipeline for new business and engaging with current Actian and HCL customers to help grow and expand the base.
Your team will have access to the most advanced lead management and customer signal technology- including unified Salesforce scoring, Uberflip, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, and an integrated sales and marketing team focused on customer success.
- Develop and Coach the EMEA Sales Development team with a focus on delivering quality meetings to the Inside Sales and Field Sales Team that progress to qualified opportunities
- Lead daily operations, ensuring a high energy environment with adherence to KPI metrics and best practice processes
- Provide directional leadership, training & coaching to optimize productivity and effectiveness, including, but not limited to: engagement strategies, objections handling sessions, role plays, etc.
- Maintain a strong alignment GTM strategies, including major sales/marketing programs, and partnering with sales & marketing management in region
- Drive SDR adoption of key automation & personalization technology to innovate working practices maximizing input/output from such tools as Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Uberflip, Sales Navigator, and more
- Report on team and individual metrics on a weekly basis, providing recommendations to enhance processes and performance
- 2+ yrs successful SDR / Sales Management Experience
- Ability to lead and motivate sales team
- Ability to build and present trainings to team
- Positive, Collaborative, Teaming-to-win attitude
- Strong understanding of metrics related to marketing & SDR functions, with the ability to analyze the data and translate into action
- Experience writing SDR email content & enablement kits
- Passion for training, coaching, mentoring, and developing talent
- Consistent track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
- Excellent communicator
- Knowledge of SFDC and Salesloft is ideal
- Attractive career and training opportunities
- Appreciation, trust and respect on all levels
- A success-oriented compensation / fixed salary plus bonus
- Work-life balance in a home office with flexible working hours
- Work & travel in an international environment
- Team events, trade fairs and seasonal on-site company parties
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
In order to provide equal opportunities for people with disabilities, please let us know if you need special assistance during the interview process
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS: Please be aware of potential scams related to Actian job postings. We have been made aware of individuals impersonating Actian recruiters and asking for sensitive information, including banking details. Please note that any communications from Actian will come through our ATS, Lever, or from an email address with an Actian domain. If you are approached by firstname.lastname@example.org or an @gmail address, this is not legitimate. We encourage you to apply for roles only through https://www.actian.com/company/careers/. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at email@example.com.