Sr. Partner Specialist Manager
Sales – Strategic Alliance /
Sr. Partner Specialist Manager
Our Vision is to be the Most Trusted, Flexible and Easy to Use Hybrid Cloud Data Platform. Actian is transforming industries by empowering companies to accelerate application modernization and simplify the Cloud journey. Our customers use the Actian Data Platform to unify their siloed data, explore and securely exchange data to run a variety of analytic workloads that provide real time business insights at a fraction of the cost. We have 24 of the Fortune 100 companies using Actian technology in some of the most mission critical applications that impact your daily life.
The Sr. Partner Specialist Manager represents Actian in all activities associated with partner recruitment, partner business development and partner sales support. The primary responsibility of the role is to help grow partner sales. This is done through multiple activities including developing strategies with the partner for differentiation, market penetration, and revenue/margin growth as tools to achieve and surpass quota. In this role, you will work closely with System Integration Partners to generate leads and close deals to prove a successful Partner driven business in this new area.
Do you have experience incubating innovative technologies with a Partner ecosystem?
Are you a SALES-first thinker who can drive pipeline and co-sell with Partners?
Do you have experience successfully working with System Integrators in closing deals?
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we'd be thrilled to receive and review your application.
- Drive tight alignment with scale-managed SI Partners (initially HCL) to ensure coverage ratios and motions across Areas/geos are set and defined appropriately
- Provide and drive action from insights to the Leadership team, leveraging the partner team’s pulse that will help remove partner time roadblocks, increase capability and effectiveness of the team
- Coach and advise on sales motions/strategies. Drive awareness needed to meet targets, generate new business and accelerate the closure of existing opportunities
- Develop strategies and business plans with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive growth and revenue
- Manage acknowledgement, reporting and stewardship for revenue contracts and partnership agreements
- Maintain positive partner relationships and drive new acquisitions. Manage, monitor and review business operations
- Consulting and cooperating with other executives, board members, teams, and employees
- Develop and implement organizational goals & procedures. Identify improvement gaps and implement corrective measures
- 4+ years of related experience in: Sales or Channel management/leadership, Business Transformation
- Curious and success-driven personality that can drive clarity and business process through strong cross-business collaboration
- Proved ability to take engagements from incubation/one-offs to scale
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience building a sales pipeline/Go to Market offering with partners
- Excellent organizational and people leadership capabilities
- Thorough understanding of localized technology marketplace and trends
- Previous sales or partner experience with a strong record of accomplishment of results
- Expertise in Microsoft Suite and CRM tools as well as pipeline management
- Organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and quotas
- Highly organized, high energy, motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Proven teamwork capabilities as well as working independently
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Other related duties assigned as needed
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.