Mid-Level Cloud Development Operations Engineer – US
Information Technology (IT) – Dev Ops (IT) /
Our Vision is to be the Most Trusted, Flexible and Easy to Use Hybrid Cloud Data Platform. Actian is transforming industries by empowering companies to accelerate application modernization and simplify the Cloud journey. Our customers use the Actian Data Platform to unify their siloed data, explore and securely exchange data to run a variety of analytic workloads that provide real time business insights at a fraction of the cost. We have 24 of the Fortune 100 companies using Actian technology in some of the most mission critical applications that impact your daily life.
The Development Operations Engineer will be at the for front of Actian's Cloud based Development Operations infrastructure. This will require building capabilities from scratch as well as enhancing capabilities for existing projects.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure (at least one of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Practical Kubernetes experience (EKS/AKS/GKS)
- Automation experience (Jenkins, ArgoCD)
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Helm)
- Develop world class deployment systems using existing technologies
- Assist product teams as embedded development operations resources
- Assist various teams with designing product deployments into various cloud infrastructure