Social Media Manager
Content – Social /
The Action Network is an exciting sports media start-up that builds products and creates content to inform and entertain the sports bettor. The sports betting and fantasy sports space is massive ($170bn in the US), growing and underserved from a product and content perspective, and we have the talent, domain expertise and passion to win the space.
The Action Network is looking for a Social Media Manager with content creation experience, photo/video editing skills, a passion for sports and comfort with sports betting language. Candidates should be familiar with social media trends, pop culture, and have the ability to combine those elements to create content consistent with The Action Network's brand voice in real-time.
- Curating content from around the sports and social media worlds
- Surfacing and sharing sports betting and daily fantasy information found using Action Network tools
- Sharing Action Network content (articles, videos, podcasts) across multiple social platforms
- Video Editing Covering live sports from a betting and fantasy sports perspective
- Creating social graphics
- Social Media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Viral Storytelling and Digital Design
- At least 4 years experience working in social media
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university preferred
- Well-versed in the latest video editing software, experience editing with Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Social media proficiency across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc
- Passion for sports
- Advanced understanding of sports betting and/or daily fantasy sports
- Writing/Editing experience
- Photoshop experience
- The availability to work nights and weekends
The company offers a competitive health insurance package with great benefits, including unlimited vacation and a competitive 401k Plan. The benefits plan presently includes Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, Supplemental life insurance and Long / Short-term disability coverage.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the community.
We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, Madison WI and Beverly MA