Product Support Specialist
Support – Product Support
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
We are seeking candidates who truly enjoy working with small and medium-sized customers and help them understand how the ActiveCampaign platform and tools can help them propel their business forward. If you are a problem-solver with a technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the motivation to take the initiative to own and resolve customer issues to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact, are highly curious and love the intersection of technology and marketing, we'd love to talk to you.
What your day could consist of:
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries via email, chat, phone and screen sharing (initially mostly email) from relationship issues to diagnosing complex software issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Troubleshoot and identify root causes of customer problems using a variety of internal tools
- Proactively identify improvements to the product, identify and reproduce bugs and otherwise determine high-impact opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Formulate alternative or unique solutions on technical scenarios to help clients achieve their goals and help them to utilize our platform
- Keep on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability and small business marketing in general
- Maintain quality in a high velocity environment
- Most importantly, build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
What is needed:
- 1-2 years of experience with front end technical/customer service – specifically with SaaS solutions
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly
- Excellent independent work and problem-solving attitude in a constantly changing and frequently ambiguous environment
- A passion for customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, chats and phone calls per day
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others
- Flexibility to possibly work evening and/or weekend shifts
- Prior experience in software support is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.