Senior Manager, Compliance
United States /
CX Ops – Compliance and Deliverability /
ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Manager, Compliance with great people skills and a solution-driven mindset to oversee the Compliance and Trust and Safety frontline teams. The ideal candidate is not afraid of getting in the trenches as well as strategizing for future growth. They enjoy coaching and developing team members to ensure a high level of engagement and performance. They possess strong product knowledge, have an inquisitive mind, and enjoy utilizing data to make decisions and recommendations. The ideal candidate will also have experience with platform trust and safety principles that can be used to govern and resolve related issues. This leader will work closely with teams across the company to implement solutions to ensure compliance and ethical use of ActiveCampaign’s platform.
What your day could consist of:
- Oversee trust and safety policy enforcement and act as primary advocate of compliance team procedures including assisting in client escalations.
- Have a working knowledge of all policies and procedures and train/coach employees to ensure they are followed consistently across the platform.
- Oversee day-to-day staffing and leadership of compliance and trust and safety support teams and their performance to ensure the team achieves goals and provides a high level of service to our customers
- Share weekly/monthly reports on team metrics (CSAT, Pace, QC, etc.) and perform QA assessments, review CSAT responses and analyze results to drive strong team performance
- Champion cross-functional initiatives to improve technical and non-technical processes and operational efficiency among teams by partnering with product, legal and support, and development departments.
- Develop and manage internal policy guidance and enablement for partner teams.
- Proactively communicate with leaders at all levels on project plans, status, and other important issues and escalate issues when necessary
- Develop solution-based recommendations to drive improvements to protect ActiveCampaign’s platform and our customer’s customers from compliance risks internationally.
- Identify and lead process improvements that drive efficiencies and improve the team and customer experience.
What is needed:
- 10+ years of professional experience in technical/customer support operations with strong experience overseeing B2B Product and/or Technical Support teams.
- 5+ years of professional experience managing and developing people leaders
- 3+ years experience with Trust and Safety or ComplianceProven track record of building out a responsive, highly functional 24/7 global support/compliance team on a SaaS environment.
- A strong mentor who pays personal attention to the growth and development of others, and provides ongoing and constructive feedback while creating developmental opportunities.
- Passion for continuous improvement with the ability to analyze and enhance current processes through implementation of best practices.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to take complex ideas or issues and synthesize them into succinct communications.
- Comfortable with presenting to executives and large teams as well as with cross-functional partners.
- Ability to work on a global scale with an appreciation for a variety of cultures and a general understanding of how business is conducted in key locations throughout the world.
- Proven track record of effectively working with other departments within the organization to align strategies, remove roadblocks, and develop efficiencies that enhance the customer experience.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and managing competing priorities.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop structure and processes where there is ambiguity while pivoting when new issues are made known.
- Understanding of how to interpret and present data effectively and drive effective reporting to a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience working in a global environment
- Project management experience preferred, specifically in Trust & Safety initiatives
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.