Senior Creative Strategist (m/f/d)
nevaly – Creative Strategy
At nevaly, our mission is to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brands to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we raise awareness of the brands of our clients while giving influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love. Some of our clients include Epic Games, Wargaming, Tencent, Konami, Bandai Namco, Nexon, and many more.
We are looking for a talented Senior Creative Strategist to guide RFP responses and influencer-driven marketing activations. You will be a vital member in developing creative solutions and realizing them into productions. You possess strong expertise across several areas such as content development, social media, and creative production.
Success in this position will be measured by delivering high-quality work and creative, lateral thinking, building nevaly’s creative portfolio and innovating within the latest social platforms, trends and industry practices in order to deliver actionable recommendations.
- Key contributor in brainstorming sessions designed toward specific outputs and client solutions
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics that tie together multiple media channels with the client’s objectives
- Demonstrate strong social media and influencer marketing understanding and the ability to effectively communicate ideas and proposals to internal team members, as well as to clients
- Be an active thought leader with a POV on the gaming industry, it’s culture and digital/social trends
- Develop internal presentations on new insights, innovations, and future trends
- Work closely with your team members to flawlessly execute client deliverables and reports
- 4-5 years of experience in a creative agency, media or game company, or production house
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Experienced in creating and executing complex and cohesive strategies
- Highly organised with a structured approach to handling people and projects
- Ability to communicate and relate with clients, creative professionals, influencers and foster successful long-term relationships
- A strong collaborator with flexibility and ability to provide structure in ambiguous situations, work autonomously, and manage up, down and across
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to work in a fast-paced, demanding client-focused environment with set deadlines
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture (http://nevaly.com)
- You work with a highly motivated team of top performers and gaming enthusiasts
- You will receive an unlimited contract from the beginning and get the chance to be trained in one of the most popular areas in the marketing industry at the moment: influencer marketing!
- You get free fruits,drinks and snacks, enjoy numerous team and company events, have the opportunity to attend German classes and other perks
- You work in the start-up center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Tell us why gaming is part of your life and submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.