Director of Creator Management - Gaming (m/f/d)
nevaly – Talent Management
At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns through social influencers. We give creators the opportunity to endorse brands they love and simultaneously grow their profiles as pop culture icons.
You will be joining a growing team responsible for handling the careers of some of the largest creators on YouTube and Twitch. This role will have P&L responsibility and has significant growth opportunity.
- Manage, lead, and mentor a team of talent managers.
- Identify and sign new creators.
- Build relationships clients, advertisers, and third party partners.
- Grow the business in terms of both revenue and size of talent roster.
- Review contracts so they are fair and favourable to our clients.
- Keep a pulse on the development of the industry, its players, and the relevance of our talent in the social creator ecosystem.
- Promote our creators by pitching to advertisers, seeking new business opportunities and speaking at industry events.
- Develop new revenue streams for our talent including but not limited to creative collaborations, licensing deals, and merchandise sales.
- Handle the financial and administrative aspects of operating the business.
- An entrepreneurial spirit. You love to work in a new venture where the future path of an organisation has yet to be set in stone.
- An understanding of how to communicate and relate to creators/influencers/artists.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Industry background in one of the following: video games, music, film & television, social influencers, traditional sports or esports.
- Experience negotiating deals and reviewing legal contracts, particularly those that relate to talent/artist management and IP law.
- Passionate about gaming and social influencers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good sense for business opportunities.
- An all-rounder. You can wear many hats and thrive without structure.
- Excellent command of English.
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture and work in an exciting industry.
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more.
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers.
- You get a bunch of perks like free German courses, fully stocked kitchen and numerous team events.
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Tell us why gaming is part of your life and submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.