Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
Sales – Enterprise Sales /
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious global team that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer experience. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 1 billion customer interactions for some notable enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook and Shopify. We recently raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and we're officially a Canadian unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
It’s December 2021, you have well exceeded your quota for the year and made more money than you ever have in the past. You've made a significant impact on the growth and direction of one of the fastest growing companies in Canada but what you are most proud of is the impact your work has had on your customers. You watched true digital transformations happen inside your customer base, your champions got promoted and won awards - it’s clear to you that the future Customer Experience teams are working towards is one you can add significant value to.
This is the opportunity you have in front of you.
However, we have a really high bar for who we feel can take on this type of challenge. We’re looking for a unique individual and we’re OK with that. This person will play a critical role in helping shape the future of our company as well as helping our clients create experiences for their customer base that simply have not been possible in the past.
Should you choose to pursue a career at Ada, you will be given the opportunity to work with the most exciting brands on the planet to help create this future. You will be backed by an incredibly intelligent and hardworking team, a supportive and caring organization and North America’s most prestigious investors.
- You have a minimum of 7 years experience selling B2B SaaS solutions into Enterprise accounts.
- You have consistently managed $1M+ ARR territory and have a track record of exceeding quota.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced rapidly evolving team, organization and market. You are equally excited about the opportunity to close the next big logo as you are to grow it to its full potential.
- You understand the value of partnerships and have demonstrated success working with technology and systems integrators to realize rapid success.
- You are passionate about AI and have a strong point of view about how this technology will impact the future. You lead the way in bringing new products to market and aren’t afraid to chart the path for the organization.
- Build and execute a territory plan that results in 100%+ attainment in your first full year at Ada.
- Work in partnership with BDRs to drive consistent and healthy pipeline inside our core verticals and Ideal Customer Profile.
- Work cross functionally with Solutions, Product and Account Management teams to win new logos and create growth plans for accounts inside your territory.
- Be the face of Ada and manage executive relationships at the world's most exciting brands and organization.
- Successfully source and close full sales cycles for $200K+ ARR opportunities.
- Win highly competitive deals by positioning Ada as the enterprise-wide automation platform of choice.
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.