Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Development – Site Reliability /
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated more than 75 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, TELUS, Upwork, and Zoom – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer you will have an immense impact on Ada as we continue to grow our company and our technology. You will be integral in building a scalable, efficient, and robust foundation for all of Ada’s products and services. Your work will change the lives of millions of end users.
- Experience with container orchestration technology (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc.)
- Profound appreciation and respect for automation
- Strong understanding of a server-side programming language (Ruby, Haskell, Rust, Golang, Python, Terraform etc.)
- Experience being on-call for production services before
- Experience running production workloads using Kubernetes
- Great technical writing skills
- Create new internal tools to enable efficient developer operations
- Instrument, automate, and optimize our state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Evaluate and deploy new technology, tools, and processes to the team
- Invent new and better ways to run ML/AI services in production
- Run fire drills, security audits, and disaster recovery tests
Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Accel, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.