Remote (US) /
Marketing – Revenue Marketing /
Ada was founded on land that is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat peoples and is home to many First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Tkaronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit, and the Williams Treaties signed with multiple Mississaugas and Chippewa bands.
At Ada, our mission is to deliver an AI platform that makes it easy for businesses to automatically resolve the most customer support inquiries with the least effort. Our vision is a world where customer support experiences are great for everyone.
Ada is an AI-powered Automated Resolutions Company. Since 2016, Ada has powered more than 4 billion automated interactions for brands like Meta, Verizon, AirAsia, and Square. Canadian-founded, Ada serves companies and their customers worldwide.
For more information, check us out on ada.cx, Brands Talk podcast series, our blog, LinkedIn, Betakit, and BuiltIn.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Gen this person will support the entire Marketing team by leading the efforts to “Get to the Deep Why”. Day-to-day could look like creating automated reports/dashboards, equipping the greater Marketing team with insights or supporting the Marketing Leadership Team in preparing for Monthly Business Reviews, Board Meetings etc. The Marketing Analyst will not just handle reporting, they should be naturally curious and craft the narrative behind the numbers, helping to inform the underpinning of the Marketing Strategy. Where is our demand coming from? What are our top performing channels? What messages are resonating best with our ICP? You are a great fit if you thrive on analytics, insights and KPIs, are proactive and independent and a whiz with MarTech and data.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role in B2B SAAS
- Experience supporting a Marketing team
- Experience with SFDC a must, expert with Excel and Google Analytics
- Highly analytical, curious and always looking to get to the deep why
- Favours automation over manual work
- Nice to have: experience with Hubspot reporting (or similar MarTech), Operations or IT experience
- Consistently meet with Marketing leadership to share your insights, inform new priorities, and update your analytical roadmap to maximize impact.
- Own the Marketing reporting for weekly Pipeline Council meetings, Monthly Business Review, Board Meeting prep etc.
- Own and maintain Marketing dashboards for Demand Generation and Product & Content Marketing
- Inform the Demand Generation approach by evaluating holistic channel, campaign and event performance. Deep dive into trends and identify opportunities across the entire sales funnel, specifically within our core ICP.
- Be viewed as the go-to expert for marketing performance and optimization opportunities.
- Provide value to the wider Marketing team by owning insights and proactively finding ways to socialize them.
- Keep our data approach up to industry standards (ex. Proactively leading rollout of GA4)
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness account
- Extended health coverage
- Dental/optical/travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee and family assistance plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-first, In-person friendly work environment with WFH budget
- In-house social worker
- Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
- Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role. We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that without you, we cannot progress. At Ada, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Our values are our fundamental driving forces for decision-making. They are the heart of what we stand for and are critical to our next phase of growth. You can learn more about our values and Ada’s founding story on our Careers page.
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your application.
The expected salary range for this position is $80,000 to $97,000. Actual pay will be determined based on several factors such as past experience and qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.