Account Director (Remote)
Sales – Account Management /
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated more than 75 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, TELUS, Upwork, and Zoom – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As demand for AI customer experience solutions accelerates, it became clear to us that Ada has crafted a new category of software. We are increasingly selling to new departments (frequently called Automated Customer Experience departments) with new budgets. Our Account Director will be responsible for building positive relationships with executive level decision makers across a portfolio of customers. The new team member will have a direct impact on growing Ada by rapidly expanding their accounts, establishing new relationships, uncovering new opportunities, and positioning Ada’s products to successfully drive business results for your customers.
- 7+ years experience in account management in a B2B company, preferably 3+ years of experience selling to E-Commerce or SaaS verticals nice to have.
- You are ambitious, results oriented, and are passionate about sales.
- You excel in negotiating win-win outcomes and have a track record for exceeding targets.
- You demonstrate strong business acumen and are a naturally strategic thinker
- You have strong technical skills enabling you to quickly identify new business cases for our product that drive customer value.
- Experience with data and analytics, as well as Salesforce thoroughly and consistently.
- Achieve retention and net expansion goals.
- Build positive relationships with executive level decision makers.
- Generate pipeline within existing book of customers.
- Become viewed as an indispensable and trusted advisor within your customers’ business.
- Build strategic portfolio plans that inspire internal stakeholder to support you in achieving account objectives.
Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Accel, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.