Front End Developer (Remote Available)
Development – Ada for Marketing /
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated more than 75 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, TELUS, Upwork, and Zoom – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As a Front End Developer for our Ada for Marketing, you will work closely with product management, product design and your team’s back end engineers to ensure that our customers are given the best experience when using our chat technology or our web sdks. You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of all the technology behind Ada and influence the future development of many new products. On the Ada for Marketing team you will be an integral part in the execution of our product roadmap and deliver delightful experiences for our customers.
- Experience with deploying production grade features to the web
- Experience architecting and building large web applications
- Experience collaborating closely with back end developers to deliver value to our customers and users
- Integral part of the Ada for Marketing team who creates great tools for our customers and users
- Provide expertise from past experiences to help level up our current development practices
- Review team’s code, provide insightful feedback regarding front end architecture
- Design and own the frontend architecture of the chat widgets customers interact with and sdks our customers use to integrate our technology with theirs.
Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Accel, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.