Recruiter GTM + G&A (Remote)
People and Operations – Recruitment /
We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 3.5 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We are searching for a Recruiter to join our growing People team and help to continue to build the recruitment practice from the ground up. As a recruiter at Ada you will source, interview and facilitate the process to acquire the best people for the right role at the right time. Recruiters help facilitate high-impact decisions on whether Ada is the right place for someone to make their next career move. This person will be supporting various Revenue functions such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, People/HR and Operations with their growth hiring needs. As an integral member of our TA team, you will use your creative sourcing skills, strong communication and relationship building expertise to build a strong candidate pipelines and engage with active, passive and diverse talent amongst many channels.
If you're excited by a role that is both customer-facing and operations-oriented and see yourself growing your recruitment craft, keep reading!
- 3 + years of experience in recruiting or sourcing at an in-house or recruitment agency, with exposure to a high volume number of requisitions.
- Self-starter with exceptional communication, organization and time management skills.
- Reliable and resilient team player to deliver on your commitments in a fast-paced environment.
- You are data driven. You understand the importance of sharing data and reflecting on it to pivot strategies and educate your hiring partners
- Always curious, where you demonstrate your ability to be a perpetual learner and love to make new discoveries and improve the status quo.
- Strong sourcing skills using a variety of tools and platforms. You also understand the value of relationships and have built a strong network of talent.
- Working knowledge of Lever or similar Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is an asset.
- Hire 10+ people per quarter through outreach and managing the inbound funnel.
- Focus on hiring for our Go to Market and G&A teams. Lead in intake meetings, identify the key criteria for candidates, create effective and creative sourcing strategies to target both active and passive talent. Maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates.
- Own the process from initial intake to closing a candidate. You are comfortable with each aspect of the recruitment cycle and effectively manage negotiations.
- Use creative sourcing techniques to tap and build diverse candidate pipelines along with facilitating world class candidate experiences.
- Help us research and implement new tools and programs to help further develop our talent operations and strategies.
- Be a trusted adviser to hiring managers on bias, diversity, interviews and operational processes.
• Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
• Unlimited vacation
• Wellness account
• Extended health coverage
• Dental/optical/travel insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee and family assistance plan
• Flexible work schedule
• Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
• In-house social worker
• Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
• Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.