Business Development Representative
Marketing – Business Development /
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated more than 75 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, TELUS, Upwork, and Zoom – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
Ada is selling a new category of software, to a new mid-market and enterprise department, with a new budget. As a Business Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for generating new qualified business opportunities and help accelerate our growth and define our Ada's breakout market position.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have high empathy and are able to easily foster connections with people.
- You are deeply curious, crave feedback, and are excited about learning in an accelerated environment.
- You are highly motivated and love to make cold calls.
- 1 year or less experience in a B2B product doing sales is a plus!
- Crafting and deploying personalized email campaigns to prospective customers.
- Qualifying prospective customers on video and phone calls.
- Becoming an Ada product expert.
- Developing new outbound prospecting strategies, and optimizing existing ones.
- Using modern sales tools including Outreach, Linkedin and Salesforce.
- Working to maintain and improve CRM data quality.
- Collaborating with Account Executives to build long-term relationships with new accounts.
Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Accel, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.