Enterprise Client Success Manager (Remote)
Revenue – Client Success /
We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 3.5 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We’re looking to hire an Enterprise Client Success Manager to oversee our Enterprise clients at Ada.
You’ll work proactively with a portfolio of Mid-Size and Large Enterprise clients to drive the success of their automation journey across their organization, while ensuring they get maximum value from Ada. As part of the Client Experience Team, you’ll partner with multiple teams at Ada, including Sales, Professional Services, Client Care, and Product/Engineering. You will have an opportunity to shape the way we make our Enterprise clients successful at Ada with the support of a strong and growing team.
- Strong consultative approach with 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Firm technical client success background, supporting clients in a SaaS industry, preferably in support, sales or e-commerce platforms.
- Strategic mindset with experience in a relevant industry working in client relationship management, owning projects and identifying opportunities for expansion within client accounts.
- Ability to articulate technical topics to non-technical audiences, executives, and key stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a high-level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture.
- Deep curiosity for product knowledge and use case development.
- Superior relationship building skills, as you will be required to maintain and develop executive level relationships with clients (VP level and higher).
- Comfortable with a high degree of ownership in a fast pace, collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Experience working with expansion targets, and maintaining an excellent retention of business.
- Ability to work autonomously with a reliance on asynchronous communication.
- Lead account planning for an assigned portfolio of Enterprise clients as it relates to retaining the current business and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Deliver Executive Business Reviews to key client stakeholders (VP level and C-Suite) to ensure Ada is delivering business value.
- Drive adoption of the platform and introduce new and existing features.
- Remove blockers and ensure a path to long term success.
- Successfully lead the renewal motion of contracts in partnership with a Renewals Manager.
- Understand and anticipate customer needs and work with Product to prioritize customer Feedback with a data-driven, revenue-impact lens.
- Achieve NPS goals and create customer advocates to generate strong references, referrals, and case studies.
• Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
• Unlimited vacation
• Wellness account
• Extended health coverage
• Dental/optical/travel insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee and family assistance plan
• Flexible work schedule
• Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
• In-house social worker
• Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
• Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.