Technical Recruiter, Engineering
People and Operations – Recruitment /
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious global team that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer experience. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 1 billion customer interactions for some notable enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook and Shopify. We recently raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and we're officially a Canadian unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We are searching for a remote Technical Recruiter, Engineering to join our growing People team and build the recruitment practice from the ground up across various parts of our organization. You will be focused on remote tech hiring in places such as San Francisco, New York, Seattle, DC, and Austin.
From spearheading new interview training initiatives to driving applicants to our opportunities, this role will have a dynamic opportunity to shape our recruitment process in a fast-paced environment.
- You think like an owner of every organization you have been a part of
- You love building and improve process, and understand how to measure funnels & costs
- You enjoy reaching out to others and learning what drives them in their career
- You can manage up and down, recognize blockers and communicate between teams
- You thrive on setting ambitious goals and hitting them
- You are not afraid to own all parts of an operation in a remote setting
- You have a trajectory of hitting time to hire goals and hiring 10+ people/quarter
- You have expertise in filling Engineering, Infrastructure, Data Science, and other technical roles.
- You demonstrate the ability to build teams by adding new soft and hard skills, and helping managers evaluate for same
- You have improved a start-up's ability to bring people on at a lower cost and more efficiently by elevating their brand and how they interact with candidates
- You are familiar with employer branding and attracting top talent
- Hire 10+ people per quarter through outreach and managing the inbound funnel
- Coordinate all candidate touch points
- Plan out batch days & other projects to drive excellence for our candidate experience and quality of interviews
- Increase the number of hires from referrals
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.