Manager, Enterprise Sales (Remote)
Sales – Enterprise Sales /
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious global team that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer experience. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 1 billion customer interactions for some notable enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook and Shopify. We recently raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and we're officially a Canadian unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As our Enterprise Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to lead a group of Enteprise Account Executives responsible for charting unfounded waters. Your team will be responsible for working with some of the most exciting and innovative digital companies in the world to define the future of Automated Customer Experience and impact how consumer and brands communicate on a regular basis.
This is no small task. We are looking for an impeccable leader capable of managing 5-8 Enterprise AEs and developing and scaling strong Enterprise Sales practices. You will be accountable all of our Enterprise organization’s new business growth and will be a key player in winning meaningful deals, understand signal from the market and helping us get better everyday.
Should you choose to pursue a career at Ada, you will be backed by an incredibly intelligent and hardworking team, a supportive and caring organization and North America’s most prestigious investors.
- 5+ years of experience leading high performing SaaS sales teams
- 2+ years of experience managing an enterprise sales team (preferably in the Customer Experience space)
- You love being in deals supporting your reps. You have a strong executive presence that will help your team win meaningful deals and new logos.
- You are super process driven. The results of implementing and scaling new sales plays/processes is something you truly enjoy.
- You have experience hiring, coaching & retaining top end enterprise talent.
- You’re scrappy and you know it. You like working in environments where you have creative control to make it happen. You are OK with the fact that the process, tools or assets might not always exist and look forward to contributing to their creation.
- Manage, grow and develop a team of experienced Enterprise Account Executives.
- Consistently deliver your quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Continue to scale and improve our sales plays, processes and motions.
- Partner with sales, product and marketing leadership to continue to improve and iterate on what’s required to win in Enterprise.
- Coach and develop the next leaders of Ada. Help our team hit their personal and professional goals and foster a culture of leadership and growth across our sales organization.
- Work closely with sales leadership to continue to design and scale our sales organization as we continue our growth
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.