Sales – Partnerships /
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious global team that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer experience. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 1 billion customer interactions for some notable enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook and Shopify. We recently raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and we're officially a Canadian unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As a Partner Specialist, you’ll be responsible for generating new qualified partner opportunities and help accelerate our growth and define Ada's channel position.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have high empathy and are able to easily foster connections with people.
- You are deeply curious, crave feedback, and are excited about learning in an accelerated environment.
- You are highly motivated and love to learn new technologies.
- Experience in a SaaS company doing sales is a plus!
- Crafting and deploying personalized email campaigns to prospective partners.
- Qualifying prospective partners from inbound requests on video and phone calls.
- Becoming an Ada product expert and demonstrating the platform to prospective partners.
- Working to identify top tech alliance prospects and building mutually beneficial relationships.
- Developing new outbound prospecting strategies and optimizing existing ones.
- Helping the Product teams on getting access to required platforms and sandbox environments.
- Working to maintain and improve CRM data quality, and using modern sales tools including Outreach and LinkedIn.
- Collaborating with the Partner Manager to build long-term relationships with new partners.
- Completing partner onboarding materials and marketplace listings
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.