Customer Success Manager Lead/Automated Customer Experience Lead
Services – Automated Customer Experience (ACX) /
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated more than 75 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, TELUS, Upwork, and Zoom – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We’re looking to hire a Customer Success Manager Lead (Automated Customer Experience Lead) for our enterprise clients. One of the things that makes Ada great is the high level of support we provide our clients on test and launch. You’ll be an integral part of this offering, partnering with Sales, Account Management and our Automated Customer Experience (ACX) team.
You’ll join the ACX Services team, reporting to the Head of ACX and managing a team of 3-4 ACX Consultants. You’ll have an opportunity to really shape the way implementations happen at Ada, with the support of a strong and growing team.
- You have 5+ years of technical project management or engagement management experience, including statement of work (SOW) creation and timelines.
- You have 3+ years experience with technical implementations in large organization structures (companies with 5000+ employees).
- You've got a history of making clients ecstatic by understanding client ROI, spotting opportunities for new solutions, reducing churn, and driving high organic growth.
Nice to Have
- You have 2+ years experience with SaaS implementations.
- You’ve had experience with customer experience implementations.
- You have a solid understanding of Machine Learning concepts, or feel confident you can learn quickly.
- Have people management experience of a team of 3-6.
- You’ve worked in a large enterprise organization or in a scaling start-up.
- You also have experience as a business analyst, client services professional, or another role that would help you have empathy for your team and your clients.
- Create bots for customers that maximize Ada's impact.
- Track and analyze performance of customers' bots post-launch.
- Provide content, experience improvements, and best practices to customer Bot Managers that will increase retention.
- Communicate product challenges to the Product and Engineering team.
- Uphold and contribute to the standards of the ACX team.
Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Accel, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.