Partner Manager, Tech Alliances
Sales – Partnerships /
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious global team that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer experience. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 1 billion customer interactions for some notable enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook and Shopify. We recently raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and we're officially a Canadian unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
Ada’s Partnerships team is scaling fast. We’re looking for an ambitious Partner Manager eager to hunt and nurture relationships with Ada’s integration partners across our key verticals. Ada’s Tech Alliance team is focused on partnering with businesses that increase the adoption of our product and expand our functionality. This is a dream Business Development and Partnerships role. You’ll lead cross-functional initiatives with Ada’s teams to identify opportunities within Ada’s existing customer base as well as target new partners by studying your vertical. This role is designed for those that want to become industry experts and build relationships with top technology players.
You’ll report into the Director of Partnerships with the mandate of turning each partnership that you own into a profitable business unit. You’ll have ownership over identifying and connecting with new potential partners, designing go-to-market campaigns, driving adoption and creating revenue opportunities for Ada. Ada’s Partnerships are measured on both direct revenue and pipeline, two metrics that you will build playbooks on delivering.
You will sell deals and negotiate business terms as well as align closely with Ada’s Enterprise and Mid-Market Sales teams to close the business you bring them.
- 3+ years of working experience in managing a Strategic Partnerships, Tech Alliances, Consulting or B2B SaaS Sales.
- You’ve sourced and scaled relationships with resellers and referral partners and have the revenue success metrics to prove it.
- You want to own a business within a business and take ownership for deliverables as if you were the CEO.
- You understand the power of channel sales and love creating and delivering enablement materials.
- You have the gift of getting other companies to sell your product and have the examples to back it up.
- You can scale an organization and connect with people in all positions. You know how to contextualize the value of a partnership to executives, excite managers about the value you will bring to their team and incentivize sales people to recommend your product.
- You love working cross functionally within your organization.
- Commit to delivering on a 1, 2 and 3 year revenue target.
- Create and execute on partnership playbooks - you own the growth business impact of the partnerships you start and manage
- Build and leverage executive level relationships within our partner organizations to accelerate growth.
- Create and deliver enablement assets that speak to the joint value of our integrated product offerings.
- Become an Ada product expert and run enablement sessions with support from our Solutions consulting team.
- Be the internal subject matter expert for your partner vertical and partner businesses. Train internal AEs on the value of the partnership and how to drive net new and expansion cycles for our partners.
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.