Senior Designer (Remote)
Marketing – Brand Marketing /
We’re Ada, a brand interaction platform that empowers brands to live up to their promises and have more—and more valuable—interactions with the people who love them. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 3.5 billion brand interactions for the world’s fastest growing enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook, and Shopify. In May 2021, we raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and officially became a global unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
The passion of our people and dedication to their craft continues to drive our dramatic global growth.
Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our highly collaborative group of designers, writers, and developers that strive to deliver top-notch creative solutions, efficiently.
As a Senior Designer, you will be the driving force on brand design projects and will be responsible for the execution of project concepts in various mediums from start to finish. Reporting to the Creative Director, this role is a key component to our success. Attention to detail should be second to none and you should demonstrate the desire and ability to continually innovate and push the boundaries of your work. You should possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, allowing you to effectively communicate your design ideas. You should possess a proven ability to meet deadlines, while handling multiple projects at once.
- You have 5+ years experience as a well-rounded designer at an agency or in-house design environment.
- You have expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or similar design applications, as well as emerging interactive design trends.
- You have a strong online portfolio demonstrating exceptional work for a variety of clients and industries.
- You have a passion for clean design, love of typography, knowledge of color theory, desire to solve problems in an innovative manner, and eagerness to continually learn/grow.
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- You are technically savvy with an ability to conceptualize and develop innovative executions across all mediums including digital and print.
- You have an understanding of video capture and editing software.
- Execute and manage original, persuasive, conceptual and visually compelling design work in line with brand standards.
- Work with the Creative Director to ensure design work that is aesthetically on brand and matches strategic goals.
- Inspires a positive creative culture by projecting a sense of ownership that elevates the standards and quality of all work achieved by the Brand Design department.
- Develop and produce a variety of marketing materials such as ebooks, brochures, ads, landing pages, infographics, events, presentations, social graphics, videos, and more.
- Collaborate across the organization to drive up standards of design and creativity.
• Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
• Unlimited vacation
• Wellness account
• Extended health coverage
• Dental/optical/travel insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee and family assistance plan
• Flexible work schedule
• Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
• In-house social worker
• Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
• Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success—it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.