Product Marketing Manager, Competitive Intelligence
Remote (US) /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Ada was founded on land that is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat peoples and is home to many First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Tkaronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit, and the Williams Treaties signed with multiple Mississaugas and Chippewa bands.
Ada’s powerfully simple conversational AI platform helps the world’s most innovative enterprises scale and transform their customer experiences through automation. Since 2016, Ada has powered more than 4 billion automated interactions for brands like Meta, Verizon, AirAsia, and Square. Canadian-founded, Ada serves companies and their customers worldwide. For more information, check us out on ada.cx, Brands Talk podcast series, our blog, LinkedIn, Betakit, and BuiltIn.
As Product Marketing Manager at Ada, you will fill a critical role on the team, taking early-stage products from pre-build to launch. Partnering with stakeholders across the organization you will launch new products, enable a global sales force, and ideate on key campaigns and go-to-market strategies.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing you will work cross-functionally, alongside product management, revenue and the wider marketing team, to help drive the launch and go-to-market strategy of new features and products.
You care deeply about Ada’s reputation in the market, and work cross functionally to ensure our competitive advantage, differentiated positioning, and product messaging are consistent and well understood.
- 3+ years experience with product marketing, market research and reporting + data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Capable of repackaging existing assets to serve new markets/opportunities as well as creating net new content.
- Can synthesize and communicate, with conviction, key trends in the market and ecosystem.
- Experience working on business and product initiatives focused on growth and retention.
- Capable of proactively engaging and mobilizing multiple business stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Interested in learning more marketing disciplines, including revenue marketing, demand generation, inbound marketing and brand.
- Nice to have: Experience engaging with and managing Analysts.
- Draft insight-backed product positioning and messaging that serves as the cornerstone for internal and external launch assets, marketing programs, web copy, presentations and more.
- Ensure product narratives and launch plans are informed by research insights, resonating with customers and continuously speaking to their challenges and pain points.
- Develop and execute full-stack product launch strategies and tactical plans, collaborating closely with the product, sales enablement, brand and revenue marketing teams on content and campaign development. Continuously bring launch learnings back to the product team to inform product development.
- Help create sales tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers. Support Ada’s GTM Operations and Revenue Enablement team to articulate product positioning and advantages.
- Develop relationships with Ada customers, understanding how they use our product suite and helping to turn these customers into references.
• Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
• Unlimited vacation
• Wellness account
• Extended health coverage
• Dental/optical/travel insurance
• Life insurance
• Employee and family assistance plan
• Flexible work schedule
• Digital first, fully remote with WFH budget
• In-house social worker
• Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
• Development opportunities
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration, and work ethic for the digital world instead of in-person. We are building the workplace of the future to build the customer experience of the future. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role. We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that without you, we cannot progress. At Ada, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Our values are our fundamental driving forces for decision making. They are the heart of what we stand for and are critical to our next phase of growth. You can learn more about our values and Ada’s founding story on our Careers page.
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your application.