Senior Pre Sales Consultant
Services – Pre-Sales /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
This role will join our brand new pre-sales team, within our professional services organisation at Adaptavist. The focus will be to provide pre-sales enablement around technical sales opportunities within Europe and North America.
As the Senior Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be engaging with clients at all levels of the customer business to determine their issues and provide potential recommendations utilising Adaptaivst’s Services. The role requires strong relationship management and rapport with potential customers to build stories and narratives around our service solutions. Technical knowledge of the services and how they impact a client’s existing infrastructure is critical to guide the discussion.
In addition, the role will involve prioritising and organising qualified opportunities with the sales team, gathering metrics, reporting, and coordinating with Professional Services teams. This includes project managers, technical consultants and additional technical teams. You will contribute to the pre-sales strategy and long term planning around sales opportunity projections and other analytics in coordination with Professional Services and Sales.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply now!
Some of the things you'll do
This role has various responsibilities that all are meant to support and improve the pre-sales activities and how they are executed by Professional Services in coordination with other parts of Adaptavist, such as Sales and Client Services. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and manage strategic and technical sales opportunities
- Build relationships with potential clients to identify their issues and inform your technical recommendations/solutions
- Attend and lead sales calls from a technical perspective
- Coordinate with project managers and sales associates on proposal development
- Build and run customer demonstrations of Atlassian and Adaptavist solutions
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations, and provide support at external and internal customer facing events
Solutions Development Assistance
- Assist other adaptavist staff in regards to developing solutions and package ideas
- Develop pre-sales playbooks to improve sales execution with potential and existing clients
- Coordinate with the Strategic Enablement Team on new technology and solution opportunities
What we're looking for
- Deep knowledge of Atlassian technologies and solutions
- Consultative approach to pre-sales and relationship building with clients
- Highly collaborative
- Communicate complicated technical approaches to a variety of audiences and understandings of the technology
- Deep understanding of the software development life cycle
- A solid understanding of cloud technologies and solutions
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- An ability to get clients excited about how our services can help them
- Drive and aptitude to manage a broad range of responsibilities
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in helping and inspiring colleagues
- Self-starting, strongly ambitious and tenacious: willing to go the extra mile
A few nice to haves
- Deep understanding of DevOps
- Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM solutions
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and clarity
- Fluency in additional languages
- Good understanding in Agile methodologies
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!