Senior Business Analyst
Services – Client Services /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
As the Senior Business Process Specialist will gather data, implement and improve various processes, methods and best-practices to optimize customer retention and growth and deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will act as a conduit to internal and external Adaptavist partners, to better understand changes to various partner licensing and products T&Cs as well as define and educate account managers on processes and contractual updates.
The successful candidate will act as a SME and manage action plans and roadmaps while advising the Client Services leadership team on how to optimize their business processes. You will be a part of the Strategic Business Account Management (SBAM) team. The purpose of this team is to put in place the proper people, process & tools that will help Account Managers provide the best customer experience to our clients. Your responsibilities include: requirements analysis, change management, support, training, documentation and KPI reporting.
Working remotely, this individual will be located in either Toronto or Montreal.
What you'll be doing
- Leads on continuous improvement activities to the account management and licensing internal systems and process
- Leads and manages internal change management projects, track timeline and risk management to deploy new process changes
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders of Adaptavist teams (e.g Finance, Commercial, Partnerships) to define and maintain processes
- Assesses and documents the suitability of internal quality control requirements for manual, automated or partly automated processes
- Monitors the effects of process improvements, providing feedback to management or process owners
- Processes large volumes of information discerning relevant and irrelevant information under tight deadlines
- Plans training curriculum, prepares training content, records them in video format and maintains the training library
- Compiles and validates CS financial data and prepares monthly forecasting reports to the executive team
- Reviews and assigns process-related tasks to internal team members
- Provides weekly reports on Client Services project progress
What we're looking for
- Proven experience in a business process role
- Experience with identifying and defining business process to drive improvement and growth
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with preparing and presenting monthly KPI reports to the management team
- Good negotiation, relationship-building and influencing skills
- Experience in driving Change Management projects and defining training curriculum
A few nice to haves
- Proficiency and ease with technology in general (Jira, Confluence, Excel)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in project management
- Experience with a service desk and process mapping tools including BPMN
- Experience with Atlassian Partnership Program or any Software reseller program
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!