Software Delivery Manager
Kuala Lumpur /
Product – Discovery Team /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
This role centres to develop and coordinate a new cross-functional team and play a key role in re-imagining a number of existing apps in the Adaptavist portfolio to accelerate growth.
The role will be responsible for other key functions relating to the product(s) such as Marketing; UX, User Research, & Engineering. This will require line management of several of these roles within the studio supporting their career and personal development. As the Studio Lead, you'll be responsible for the success of existing and future products, by gaining an in-depth knowledge of the industry, customers, and competitors, and then turning that knowledge into creative startup strategies focused on rapid growth.
The successful candidate will developing and leading process improvements for the Studio to encourage a discovery mindset focused on customer value and build measure learn type approaches. Success in the role will be empowering your team towards decision making without the need to seek approval from senior management or being dependent on other functions in the business.
Some of the things you'll do:
- Leadership & Management
- Build, lead and nurture a growing cross-functional team of high performing individuals setting the tone and culture for the team building on Adaptavist’s core values.
- Practise a startup mindset for the team to deliver the most value in the shortest time for customers and the business.
- Determine and set the strategy for the methodology and implementation of a process to encourage iteration and innovative thinking around existing products and new problems.
- Line manage a variety of defined roles within your team supporting the employees personal and career development.
- Balance the development needs of your team with the requirements of the product(s) encouraging learning through on the job action.
- Deliver updates and report on success to key stakeholders
- Own the P&L for the team
- Orchestrate complex initiatives and tasks, ensuring members of the team have a clearly defined path to success
- Setting goals (on a product level), measuring and iterating on the output
- Deep understanding of the customer through a range of inputs - such as customer interviews and analytics
- Driving strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends, user feedback, and analysis of product performance
- Defining the vision for apps in the portfolio
- Acting on build, measure, learn techniques.
- Enable the team to deliver in a timeline fashion in order to hit the goals for the programmes of work being delivered.
What we're looking for:
- 5 + years in Line Management roles
- 3 + years of Product Management
- 3 + years of agile delivery management
- A collaborative approach to leading and inspiring a team
- Driven to set and accomplish complex goals. Experience in taking an idea, making a plan, and executing quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to work across a range of functions, teams and seniority
- Experience in defining measures of success in a product, and interpreting complex data
A few nice to haves:
- Project Management
- Experience within the Atlassian ecosystem
- Programme management
- Proven successful experience in a startup
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!