Manager - Sales Development
Services – Client Services /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
As the Manager of the Sales Development team, you will to scale and develop the inside sales function at Adaptavist. You will be responsible for the qualification, triage and prospecting of thousands of leads and opportunities that come through various channels with the goal of them converting to closed revenue.
You'll be someone who enjoys managing and mentoring the members of Adaptavist’s Inside Sales team to performance goals and outcomes. You will ensure efficient process development and optimize the team's ability to convert new and existing leads; the goal is every interaction with the Inside Sales team is a high-quality experience for the Adaptavist’s clients.
What you'll be doing
- Building out the tools, processes and systems for an inside sales function at Adaptavist
- Hands on lead qualification to support the team
- Hiring, training, and developing members of the inside sales team.
- Educating the inside sales team on effectively answering common customer questions.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the inside sales staff receive quality leads to pursue.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads and actual sales.
- Preparing accurate sales forecasts to assist the company in making sound business decisions.
- Regularly evaluating the performance of the inside sales team.
- Evaluating current sales practices and procedures to determine whether they are effective in generating sales.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to current sales practices and procedures as needed.
- Connecting with customers who haven’t renewed with the aim to bring back customers to using Adaptavist products again.
- Building strong relationships with the sales, client services and marketing teams
What we're looking for
- Proficiency in Reporting Software and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as HubSpot
- Proven record in building, leading and scaling a successful Inside Sales Team
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder management to achieve investment buy-in
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
It's a bonus if you have
- Change management experience
- Industry specific knowledge in the SaaS industry, Atlassian, Slack environment etc.
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!