Sales Development Representative
Services – Client Services /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
The Sales Development Representative initiates contact with potential customers interested in the products and services offered by Adaptavist. Their goal is to qualify marketing campaign leads, nurture product evaluations and decrease product renewal attrition by connecting with clients. This outbound activity is the link that connects the sales/account management teams with future clients by promoting our offering, generating interest, qualifying needs, and providing a high level of professionalism. Communicating external prospect information to our various internal teams with a high level of detail and accuracy is needed for success of the SDR.
What you'll be doing
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing events and digital campaigns
- Promote Adaptavist's product and services during every contact
- Maintain a high level of professionalism on every interaction
- Nurture Product Evaluations
- Make contact and quickly build rapport with clients trialing Adaptavist products
- Understand the needs and goals of each client's evaluation
- Promote meetings with sales/client services when our offering can assist their evaluation
- Send appropriate resources to assist with the product evaluation
- Manage Product Renewals by contacting customers utilizing Adaptavist products that are set to expire, keeping track of future expiries and send friendly reminders to our clients
- Understand how customers are using our applications and showcase other features not currently being used
- Find new opportunities by uncovering client needs and goals
What we're looking for
- Experience in a B2B customer focused role
- Post secondary education
- Ability to adapt within a forever changing environment
- Experience with monthly target attainment
- Comfortable making a large number of client calls and emails each day
- Willingness to learn new things and adapt sales methodologies
- Strong communication skills
It's great if you have
- Knowledge of the Atlassian ecosystem (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience using a CRM (preferably HubSpot)
- Working experience of Slack
- Understanding current digital marketing practises
- Experience using video communication tools, ex: Zoom, WebEx
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!