Kuala Lumpur /
Business Services – HR /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
The role of Recruitment Coordinator here at Adaptavist is to support the recruiters and wider HR team in their day to day recruitment activities. This role will own all of the administration that enables the team to deliver a robust and efficient hiring experience.
We are looking for someone who thrives on delivering memorable experiences. Even if someone is unsuccessful during our hiring process we want them to have had a great experience, this role will play a key part in this. You will be super organised and feel comfortable in managing multiple tasks at one time, there is a lot happening all at one time in the HR and Recruitment team so this is important. You will be someone who if a confident communicator and can build relationships with people well. We are still building processes and implementing new initiatives so there might be a little chaos among the structure so it important you have experienced this type of environment before.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Working closely with the recruiters in day to day recruitment activities
- Scheduling and organising interviews
- Attending recruitment kick off meetings
- Sourcing for open roles when required
- Being the first point of call for candidates
- Sending offers of employment
- Ownership on onboarding administration to ensure new employees are onboarded correctly
- Ordering new starter background checks
- Keep job descriptions, adverts and other HR/recruitment documents up to date
- Managing our external job boards, Linkedin, Indeed, Glassdoor pages and other social media channels to promote Adaptavist as an employer of choice
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on recruitment activities
- Managing the recruitment ATS system to ensure that all recruitment activity is recorded, accurate and up to date at all times
- Attend ad-hoc recruitment event
- Coordination of team projects
- Ad-hoc projects to support the wider HR team when required
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multitask, manage priorities, & manage workflow, completing projects on or ahead of schedule
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail, including strong spelling and grammar skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals and cultures at all organizational levels
- A strong customer service approach, putting candidates and Hiring Managers first
A few nice to haves:
- Prior work experience in a Recruiting or HR role is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with HR/Recruitment databases such as Workable, Greenhouse or bambooHR is a huge plus.·
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- Experience within a recruitment or HR admin role
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!