Financial Accountant (m/w/d)
veniture – Finance - Accounting & Finance Operations /
Working at Adaptavist
The Adaptavist Group is a global family of companies with a common goal. We combine the best of teamwork, technology, and processes, helping all kinds of businesses be better today and tomorrow.
We are experts at delivering enterprise software, tailored solutions, and quality services across some of the world’s most trusted technology ecosystems, including Atlassian, AWS, Slack, GitLab, Monday.com and Aha!
We make change happen. From anywhere.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that work can fit around your life, rather than your life fitting around work.
For our office in Wiesbaden we are looking for a Financial Accountant (all genders)
In your role as a Financial Accountant, you will support our Financial Controller with administrative and coordinative activities and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, among other things.
Are you eager to learn and looking for a challenge? Would you like to use your skills to help us grow our business? Then apply now and become part of a motivated team that will support and accompany you at all times.
- What you can expect from your everyday life at veniture:
- You will process accounts payable and travel expenses independently and on your own responsibility.
- You handle payment transactions and SEPA direct debits and manage bank accounts.
- You reconcile the accounts, asset accounting as well as the expense and balance sheet accounts on an ongoing basis.
- You will support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- You support audits.
- You will prepare and be responsible for the submission of VAT returns.
- You will be responsible for monitoring, error analysis and error correction in financial accounting, as well as supporting the further development and optimisation of financial accounting processes.
- You will support our Financial Controller with administrative and coordinative activities.
- What you can ideally bring to veniture:
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship as a financial accountant, with further training as an accountant (IHK).
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in a comparable position.
- You have knowledge of HGB and ideally also of IFRS/US-GAAP, preferably with experience in an international company.
- You have an affinity for IT and are process-orientated.
- You have practical knowledge of common ERP systems (preferably NetSuite).
- Communication and open-mindedness are part of your DNA. You will fit in with us if you like to initiate and drive topics and at the same time appreciate teamwork.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
Check out our WORK180 page
Check out our Flexa page
We look forward to your application!