Associate Partner Marketer - 12 Month Contract
Remote (UK) /
Business Services – Marketing /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
Adaptavist has created a partnership programme and has a long-standing sound reputation within the Atlassian ecosystem and beyond. We are looking for someone to help us grow this programme to even greater heights.
We are looking for an Associate Partner Marketer to work closely with the Senior Partner Marketing Manager to help deliver timely marketing content, campaigns and events in line with the objectives of the business and partnership team. You’ll be a team player who can work across multiple projects and disciplines and build strong relationships with the marketing, partnerships and other internal teams..
You will be part of the partner marketing team whose mission is to market to the existing and future partners to develop opportunities around Adaptavists’ products and services.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Create and maintain the marketing content within in the Adaptavist Partner Portal
- Deliver marketing initiatives in collaboration with various partners
- Field Partner Marketing related enquiries and requests via the Partner Service Desk and collaborate with appropriate stakeholders within the business
- Develop and help deliver channel-related marketing plans and programmes with the Partner Marketing manager , in sync with business objectives and partner capabilities
- Ensure hat channel partners and referral resellers have the information and tools required to effectively market and communicate the value of the business product, solutions, and services to their customers
- Curate and create monthly newsletter content for our Channel Partners
- Plan and execute Partner update webinars in line with the Partner Managers goals and objectives
What we’re looking for:
- Some partner marketing/marketing experience
- Possesses a can-do attitude and creative mindset
- Understanding of the key principles of Partner Marketing
- Has the self-discipline and time management skills to work autonomously
- Enjoys working with a team collaboratively on projects
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Ability to solve business problems and work with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Focuses on solutions instead of dwelling on challenges or problems
- Team player, agile mind-set and can do attitude, comfortable with the ambiguity of a fast growing business
- Strong stakeholder management skills
A few nice to haves:
- Prior experience working in the SaaS space in a marketing role
- Experience working within the Atlassian, Slack and/or GitLab Ecosystems
- Familiarity with Slack, Atlassian Jira and Confluence as an end-user
- Experience working with a global and/or culturally diverse team across a complex matrix environment
- Ability to speak multiple languages
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!