Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remote (UK) /
Business Services – Marketing - Product /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
We are looking for an amazing, talented Product Marketing professional that will support the Adaptavist Apps with leading marketing strategies throughout all marketing and sales funnel stages, working closely with the product team and all other relevant stakeholders.
You will utilise market research and consumer behaviour data to turn into creative go to market strategies translating technical capabilities into consumable customer benefits. You will gain in-depth knowledge of the industry, our customer base, the market and then turn that knowledge into creative GTM, growth, lead generation and retention marketing strategies.
This role involve mapping the entire customer journey, driving the collateral and marketing requirements for one of the most exciting Adaptavist apps and translating technical capabilities into consumable customer benefits.
Some of the things you'll do
- Owning the apps marketing strategy and planning: responsible for all messaging and marketing collateral.
- GTM, growth, lead gen and retention marketing campaigns planning, project management and executionProduct and campaigns performance tracking and reporting
- Working with various teams (design, content, digital, product, sales) to design and deliver marketing campaigns.
- Creating content using various outputs such as blogs, social, digital marketing copy, email marketing
- Influencing Product Development through feedback and testing
- Conducting user research: customer interviews, surveys, market analysis, etc to drive positioning, persona development, and map the user journey.
- Identifying and driving the creation of customer success stories, data points and product differentiators.
- Evaluates key assumptions and variables that factor into the conclusions of market research
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis on how our products stack up against competitor’s feature set, pricing, and market positioning.
- Attending events to build upon industry/product knowledge
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in Marketing Management
- Proven experience in building and managing a team
- Exceptionally good at understanding the needs and expectations of customers.
- Strong B2B digital and content marketing experience
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to project manage multiple projects.
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex technology product messages into customer facing business and technology content.
- Strong written communication, presentation and delivery skills.
- Google Analytics, HubSpot knowledge
A few nice to haves:
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- Experience of Atlassian tools
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!