Email Marketing Manager
Remote (UK) /
Business Services – Marketing /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
We're looking for our first dedicated Email Marketing Manager at Adaptavist. This exciting opportunity will involve implementing a successful customer contact strategy with thousands of customers globally. You'll be directly involved in driving revenue through customer engagement across the funnel, making recommendations to our internal teams on email activities, using experience and data to help make strong decisions. We're looking for a strong collaborator, someone who is focussed on all of the details and are passionate about analytics. Are you ready for a new challenge at Adaptavist? Apply now!
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Identify opportunities for increasing conversion rate at different stages of customers lifecycle, from signup to advocacy, across different customer segments.
- Develop contact strategies to realise these opportunities leveraging phone, email, chat, and other touchpoints
- Manage email marketing campaigns, editorial calendar, segmenting our databases, A/B testing, and maximising revenue opportunities from our customer database
- Overseeing the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty, and advocacy programs with the Analytics and BI teams
- Proactively monitor and debug technical issues, thus work closely with product and data engineering teams
- Establish channel-specific performance benchmarks, summarise key insights, and give recommendationsLead a cross-functional task force across our customer database, Sales, Marketing, and Analytics teams to deliver all of the aboveImplement email marketing best practices across teams
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in email management (B2B)
- Experience in managing email activities across HubSpot or Salesforce
- Complex data reporting across multiple products and service lines
- A high level of creativity with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, with a high standard in reviewing and finalising customer-facing communications
A few nice to haves:
- Experience in HTML, CSS etc
- Experience with data query language (preferably MySQL)
- Experience with A/B testing
- An agile and iterative approach
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth tech start-up environment
- Self-starting, strongly ambitious, and tenacious: willing to go the extra mile
- Understanding of GDPR principles
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!