Remote (USA) /
Services – Professional Services - NA /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
The Pre-sales Consultant will join the new pre-sales team, within our professional services organization at Adaptavist. The focus will be to provide pre-sales enablement around technical sales opportunities within Europe and North America.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be engaging with clients at all levels of the customer business to determine their issues and provide potential recommendations utilizing Adaptaivst’s services. This role requires strong relationship management and rapport with potential customers to build stories and narratives around our service solutions. Technical knowledge of the services and how they impact a client’s existing infrastructure is critical to guide the discussion.
In addition, you will prioritize and organize qualified opportunities with the Sales and Client Services teams, gathering metrics, reporting, and coordinating with Professional Services teams. This includes Bid Managers, Project Managers, technical consultants and additional technical teams . You will contribute to the pre-sales strategy and long term planning around sales opportunity projections and other analytics in coordination with Professional Services and Sales.
What you'll be doing
- Receive and help manage strategic and technical sales opportunities
- Assist in Building relationships with potential clients in assisting in identifying their issues and inform them of the technical recommendations/solutions
- Attend and support the sales calls from a technical perspective, supporting the Sales and Client Services team
- Attend and provide technical perspective on sales calls
- Coordinate with Bid Managers / Project Managers / Pre-Sale Champions and sales associates on proposal development
- Supporting the Pre-Sales team in Building and running customer demonstrations of Atlassian and Adaptavist solutions
- Supporting the Pre-Sale team in delivering product presentations and demonstrations, and providing support at external and internal customer facing events
- Work with Client Services and Delivery teams in fostering expansion on existing accounts
- Assist other Adaptavist staff in regards to developing solution and package ideas
- Supporting the Pre-Sales team in developing pre-sales playbooks to improve sales execution with potential and existing clients
- Supporting the Pre-Sale team in coordinating with Strategic Solution Team on new technology and solution opportunities
What we're looking for
- Strong knowledge of Atlassian technologies and solutions
- Moderate knowledge of Adaptavist’s partner channel technologies and solutions (Gitlab, Sonatype, AWS, Aha!, and more)
- Consultative approach to pre-sales and relationship building with clients
- Highly collaborative and team player
- Communicate Technical solutions to a variety of audiences and understand the technology
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- A good understanding of cloud technologies and solutions
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- An ability to motivate our clients on our products and services and how Adaptavist can help them
- Drive and aptitude to manage a broad range of responsibilities
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Interest in helping and inspiring colleagues
- Self-starting, strongly ambitious and tenacious: willing to go the extra mile
A few nice to haves
- Strong understanding of DevOps
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM solutions
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and clarity
- Proficient writing and clear communication skills
- Fluency in additional languages
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!