Senior Product Manager
ScriptRunner – Product Development - Product Management /
Working at Adaptavist
The Adaptavist Group is a global family of companies with a common goal. We combine the best of teamwork, technology, and processes, helping all kinds of businesses be better today and tomorrow.
We are experts at delivering enterprise software, tailored solutions, and quality services across some of the world’s most trusted technology ecosystems, including Atlassian, AWS, Slack, GitLab, Monday.com and Aha!
We make change happen. From anywhere.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that work can fit around your life, rather than your life fitting around work.
Adaptavist’s mission is to help organizations embrace the right tools, processes, and culture to make transformation their competitive advantage. And it all starts with you.
Working at Adaptavist is unlike any other job you’ve ever had. We trust you from day one. We encourage curiosity. We champion diversity. We’re never afraid to try something new.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that you can now fit work around your life, instead of trying to fit your life around work. You can even take as much vacation as you want. Yes, really!
As part of The Adaptavist Group, we make up a family of brands that combine people, processes, and technology to make businesses better. Offering trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing, we believe our unique and open culture underpins our status as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
Some of our UK benefits include:
- Unlimited Holiday
- Pension matching up to 5%
- Employee assistance programme
- Udemy Online Learning
- Volunteer Days
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection Scheme
- Private Medical with Bupa
- Bring your dog to work
- Adaptavist Rewards
About the role
As the Senior Product Manager this position will play a key role in ensuring the success of Adaptavist’s Scriptrunner for Bitbucket App. This role will operate in all areas of the product development lifecycle. This includes research (into the product, problem space, competitors and customer), defining solutions, helping to drive technical implementations and analysing the success (or failure) of solutions implemented. Initially the role will focus primarily on the delivery of a short term roadmap, mandated by pre-existing functional requirements. However, it is expected that this role will quickly expand into re-evaluating and setting the vision for this product.
What you'll be doing
- Defining and prioritizing features and requirements, taking into account multiple inputs including customer needs and Atlassian compatibility
- Operating cross-functionally to execute on the roadmap, including engaging with UX, Marketing, Support and Developers and other functions as required
- Setting goals (on both a product level and feature level), measuring and iterating on the outcomes
- Deep understanding of the customer through a range of inputs - such as customer interviews and analytics
- Driving strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends, user feedback, and analysis of product performance
- Defining the vision for app
What we're looking for
- Developed experience in a Product Manager, Product Owner or Product Marketing Manager position is required
- Collaborative approach to leading and inspiring a team
- Driven to set and accomplish complex goals
- Experience in taking an idea, making a plan, and executing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to work across a range of functions, teams, and seniority
- Experience in defining measures of success in a product, and interpreting complex data
A few nice to haves
- Experience within the Atlassian ecosystem - BitBucket specifically or any other CI/CD pipelines
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
Check out our WORK180 page
Check out our Flexa page
We look forward to your application!