Sr. Product Manager
Kolekti – Product Development - Product Management /
Working at Adaptavist
The Adaptavist Group is a global family of companies with a common goal. We combine the best of teamwork, technology, and processes, helping all kinds of businesses be better today and tomorrow.
We are experts at delivering enterprise software, tailored solutions, and quality services across some of the world’s most trusted technology ecosystems, including Atlassian, AWS, Slack, GitLab, Monday.com and Aha!
We make change happen. From anywhere.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that work can fit around your life, rather than your life fitting around work.
About the team
At Kolekti, we have a clear vision: helping modern workers be the experts they were hired to be.
As part of this, we build market-leading apps that help users get more from the tools they already use. Our products extend and enhance Confluence and Trello - and are made by (and for) teams like yours.
We specialise in the work management practice. With a team of experts working across product development, quality assurance, user experience, customer support, and more, we’re a truly global and diverse team united in our goal to end inefficient work.
About the role
As the Senior Product Manager role will play a key part in ensuring the continued growth of Kolekti’s premier Atlassian App, Content Formatting Macros for Confluence.
The successful candidate will be comfortable designing, adapting and driving product strategy both with the team and senior stakeholders.Through gaining rich insight of the Atlassian ecosystem, its customers and our product they will be in the unique position to recommend experiments that will move the product towards market fit..
This includes research (into the product, problem space, competitors and customer), defining solutions, helping to drive technical implementations and analysing the success (or failure) of solutions implemented.
What you'll be doing
- Defining and prioritizing features and requirements, taking into account multiple inputs including customer needs
- Operating cross-functionally to execute on the roadmap, including engaging with UX, Marketing, Support and Developers and other functions as required
- Setting goals (on both a product level and feature level), measuring and iterating on the outcomes
- Deep understanding of the customer through a range of inputs - such as customer interviews and analytics
- Driving strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends, user feedback, and analysis of product performance
- Refining the vision for an app
What we're looking for
- Established and proven experience in a Product Manager, Product Owner or Product Marketing Manager position
- Collaborative approach to leading and inspiring a team
- Driven to set and accomplish complex goals
- Experience in taking an idea, making a plan, and executing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to work across a range of functions, teams, and seniority
- Experience in defining measures of success in a product, and interpreting complex data
A few nice to haves
- Experience with Atlassian products
- Experience within the Atlassian ecosystem
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
Check out our WORK180 page
Check out our Flexa page
We look forward to your application!