Product Marketing Manager
Business Services – Product Marketing /
Working at Adaptavist
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with the product team to define market opportunity for product developments and create marketing materials for new and existing products.
You'll utilize market research and consumer behaviour data to turn into creative go to market strategies translating technical capabilities into consumable customer benefits. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the industry, our customer base, the market and then turn that knowledge into creative go to market and growth marketing strategies. This will involve mapping the entire customer journey, driving the collateral and marketing requirements for one of the most exciting Adaptavist products and translating technical capabilities into consumable customer benefits.
What you'll be doing
- Owning the product marketing strategy and planning: responsible for all messaging, positioning, marketing and other collateral to achieve objectives
- Seeks consumer insights and information internally and externally to assess market dynamics that inform strategies to grow the product
- GTM, growth, lead-gen and retention marketing campaigns planning and execution
- Product and campaigns performance tracking and reporting
- Working with various teams (design, content, digital, product, sales) to design and deliver marketing campaigns
- Influencing Product Development through feedback and testing
- Conducting user research: customer interviews, surveys, market analysis, etc to drive positioning, persona development, and map the user journey
- Identifying and driving the creation of customer success stories, data points and product differentiators
- Evaluate key assumptions and variables that factor into the conclusions of market research
- Conduct a thorough competitive analysis on how our products stack up against competitors’ feature set, pricing, and market positioning
- Attending events to build upon industry/product knowledge
- Drive inbound product marketing
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of proven experience in Product Marketing Management on B2B market
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to project manage multiple projects
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex technology product messages into customer-facing business and technology content
- Strong data analytical skills and experience with Google Analytics
- B2B digital, content and email marketing experience
- Strong written communication, presentation and delivery skills
A few nice to haves
- Experience of using Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira) and/or promotion inside Atlassian Ecosystem
- Experience of using Slack
- Experience of managing a project team
- Experience with HubSpot, or other CRM tools
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!