Product Marketing Manager
Remote (Spain) /
Business Services – Marketing /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
Do you love talking to customers and telling compelling stories? Do analytics and market trends get you excited? Do cheeky tag-lines make you smile? If you answered yes to the above questions, you could be a good fit for a Product Marketing Manager at Adaptavist.
You will be a key member of the product team, helping to define market opportunity and create content to drive adoption and customer satisfaction. In this role, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the industry, our customer base, the market and then turn that knowledge into creative go to market strategies.
This will involve mapping the entire customer journey, driving the collateral and marketing requirements for each product, and translating technical capabilities into consumable customer benefits.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Conduct user research: customer interviews, surveys, market analysis, etc to drive positioning, persona development, and map the user journey.
- Responsible for all messaging and marketing collateral.
- Work with various teams (design, content, digital, product, sales) to implement strategies.
- Develop and project manage all Go to Market plans for product and feature launches.
- Identifying and driving the creation of customer success stories, data points and product differentiators.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis on how our products stack up against competitor’s feature set, pricing, and market positioning.
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptionally good at understanding the needs and expectations of customers.
- Strong B2B product marketing or product management experience.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to project manage multiple projects.
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex technology product messages into customer facing business and technology content.
- Strong written communication, presentation and delivery skills.
- Google Analytics, HubSpot knowledge
A few nice to haves:
- Previous working experience on the Atlassian ecosystem (Jira, Confluence, etc)
- Fluency in Spanish
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!