Remote (USA) /
Services – Consult /
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
A Technical Consultant will work as part of a team assisting customers in making best use of the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, Bitbucket, Slack, etc.) in order to deliver value to their business or organisation.
You will be helping customers to integrate systems, automate processes and achieve efficiencies.
This typically ranges from providing expert guidance and solution design to “hands-on” work with product setup, migrations, upgrades and performance tuning.
You’ll be confident in participating in customer workshops to determine technical requirements and be able to discuss options and explain trade-offs and constraints. As a Technical Consultant you will also play an important role in pre-sales - offering solutions, providing estimates and producing proposals.
What we're looking for
- Experience of technical consultancy - being able to work with a range of different software to meet a customer’s needs.
- Experience of the Atlassian toolset, in particular Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Comfortable working collaboratively both face to face and through online tools such as webex, Slack, Skype, etc.
- Personable, helpful and professional attitude.
It's great if you have
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech. start-up environment
- Experience in system administration, user support or similar fields.
- Scripting/programming skills using languages such as Groovy or similar.
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!