Head of Digital Marketing Services
Remote (UK) /
Services – Brew Digital /
Working at Brew Digital
Brew Digital is a team of problem solvers, made up of designers, developers, digital marketers, and project managers who keep everything running smoothly.
Brew works with an array of clients, offering expertise across website design, creative, and digital services. We are also the in-house agency for our parent company - The Adaptavist Group; a family of brands that combine people, processes, and technology to make businesses better. The Group is on a mission to ignite lasting change in the way we work.
The office in Norwich is a vibrant and welcoming space designed for collaboration and creativity. We have a hybrid working style so our team is based both locally and remotely. Regardless of location, this is a diverse and talented team that pride themselves on their warm and welcoming culture.
Some of our amazing benefits in the UK for Brew Digital include;
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Enhanced parental leave
- Online streaming service
- Udemy training
- Employee assistance programme
About the team
When you join Brew’s digital marketing team, you’ll be joining a group of artists, gardeners, and even ex-legal professionals! This talented and welcoming team grew from one to seven in just 18 months, with expertise spanning paid media, SEO, email marketing, and social media. At the moment, some of the team are based around the UK, and some are based in Malaysia.
The hiring manager for this role is Gareth, our Managing Director for Brew. Check out their LinkedIn!
About the role
Do you want to lead a talented team, and guide them to deliver a best in class service to customers both internally, and externally? Are you a true digital marketing expert, with a deep understanding of common customer pain points and the ability to communicate the value proposition? If so, this role might be the perfect next step in your career journey.
Brew Digital is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing Services, who will take responsibility for defining and delivering the complete digital marketing strategy for The Adaptavist Group companies, as well as external clients.
This role offers an incredible opportunity to build on the digital marketing services already provided by Brew, as well as develop new services, and facilitate the wider digital marketing team’s growth and progression.
What you'll be doing
- Developing the overall digital marketing strategy and operational plan for Brew’s offerings across all channels and touchpoints.
- Measuring and reporting on the financial aspects of digital marketing services, as well as forecasting sales performance trends to actively develop our market share.
- Guiding the digital marketing strategy for both internal and external customers, delivering maximum value and effectiveness.
- Supporting the growth and career development of the team through a culture of continuous learning, while ensuring a high level of success.
- Acting as a point of escalation for customers when appropriate.
- Developing enablement collateral to support new service offerings for Brew across varied industries.
What we're looking for
- Proven experience managing a high-performing digital marketing team (either B2B or B2C).
- Understanding of SEO, CRO, paid media, email, CRM, social media, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to manage and build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- An aspiring self-starter with an agile and iterative approach to work.
- Ability to take new services to market, and help them to succeed.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and interpersonal skills.
Check out our website for the full list of our benefits!
At Brew Digital an Adaptavist company, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!